Arq Group has sold its enterprise services division for $35 million to a consortium involving Quadrant Private Equity and members of the division’s management team.
Publicly listed IT service provider DWS has cited acquisition costs as the main reason behind its 23 per cent half year profit tumble down to $5.3 million
Ransomware has matured and its threat level is now on par with APTs as attackers use better tools and learn from past mistakes.
While the flagship application of enterprise Internet of Things is undeniably valuable, effective predictive maintenance still takes hard work.
As a foundational network defence, firewalls continue to be enhanced with new features, so many that some important ones get overlooked.
- Infosys ramps up Salesforce arsenal with $300M Simplus buy
- NBN Co sees revenue increase to $1.81B
- Xerox bumps HP acquisition offer to $35B
- Adobe launches Experience Platform locally on Microsoft Azure
- Chinese military hackers charged over Equifax breach
- Okta steps up local partner push with Nextgen deal
- Post-Thales sale, nCipher looks to channel to stamp A/NZ foothold
- Inflow Technologies backs out of Tech Data acquisition deal
- Arxxus facing liquidation with $5.4M debt
- JB Hi-Fi bucks gloomy market conditions
- ASI Solutions acquires BEarena in A/NZ growth push
- Partners sought to rebuild Great Barrier Reef citizen science system on Azure
- Private equity firm snaps up Forescout for $1.9B
- Facebook's Twitter account hacked
Ramps up rewards for software subscription and security sales
IDC offers key points for partners to consider when exploring M&A activity
New regional channel leader Ashwini Bhatnagar outlines partner priorities
Date isn’t everything as role of partners, distributors and OEMs heightens
ARN Exchange Sydney: Rethinking business resilience
ARN Exchange Melbourne: Navigating the complications of backup and disaster recovery
In pictures: Vocus Channel Roadshow comes to Sydney
ARN Exchange Sydney: Staying ahead of the game on cloud security
On the same day it unveiled its newest laptop, the company also announced that the new Mac Pro will ship in December.
Two new Arista software packages address connectivity issues between public and private clouds, create instances of its Cloud EOS in a Kubernetes container.
Gartner names the most important factors affecting infrastructure and operations
Cisco says vulnerabilities in IOS/IOS XE could cause DOS situation; warns on Traceroute setting
Veeam strives to transform and evangelize customer cloud data management strategy, say senior executives, Dave Russell and Asanga Wanigatunga.
"We are empowering the digital transformation journey of organizations with disruptive technologies across augmented AI, analytics and search," says Sudheesh Nair, CEO at ThoughtSpot.
Cisco, VMware, HPE and others tap into new Google Cloud Athos cloud technology
AirUnleashed claims to have achieved what Apple couldn't: a wireless charging pad that can simultaneously power up an iPhone, an Apple Watch and AirPods.